Sumavision 10K115 is market leading multi-channel encoder. The high performance significantly enhances bandwidth efficiency, and provides both HD and UHD of superior quality video using either MPEG-4 AVC/HEVC encoding, and 4K H.265 encoding.
The encoder supports HD MPEG-4 AVC and HEVC encode at 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 chroma subsampling and 8 or 10bits. Fully firmware upgradeable, the encoders offer a smooth and cost-effective migration path from MPEG-4HD 4:2:0 8-bit to HEVC HD 4:2:2 10-bit compression schemes, making them among the most versatile contribution encoders available.
Leveraging Sumavision’s expertise and market leadership, the 10K115 Series has proven itself as the most easy-to-use encoding platform for Cable, Satellite, IPTV or Terrestrial applications available today.
• Maximum 4 UHD or 16 HD HEVC encoding per chassis
• Support 3G-SDI(SMPET ST 425-5) input and 12G –SDI input
• Support HDMI v2.0 input*
• Support 2 10GigE inputs
• Up to 8 pairs of stereo audio encoding per video
• Video Encoding: HEVC main/main10/main10-422
• Support SRT, HLS, DASH
• Ultra Low Latency less than 100ms*-1
• Audio encoding: MPEG-1 Layer2, AAC LC, HE AAC v2, DD5.1, DD+7.1
• Support various TT, AFD data formats
• Easy to use web-based interface simplifies installation and remote management